Club Development Days provide a platform for U7 (2014) and U8 (2013) players to participate in a festival-like atmosphere where they can play match conditions against teams from different clubs.
The goal of these days is to foster growth in the players’ technical skills, but for the players to have fun doing so.
The Club Development Days are at no cost for participating clubs, and each team gets to play in at least three separate match conditions during the event.
Questions regarding Club Development Days can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2020 Club Development Days
Club Development Days for this fall are the following;
- Saturday, October 17th, 4 pm to 6 pm
- Saturday, November 14th, 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
This fall, Club Development Days will be hosted by at satellite locations by; Massapequa Soccer Club, HBC Soccer Club & Garden City Soccer Club
- John J Burns Park, 4990 Merrick Rd., Massapequa Park, NY, 11762
- HBC Soccer Park, 212 Old South Path, Huntington Station, NY, 11746
- St. Paul’s School, 295 Stewart Ave., Garden City, NY, 11530
Each host club has limitations and guidelines at their facility. We suggest registering early to ensure that your teams can be accommodated.