- Letters of recommendation, addressed to LIJSL Scholarship Committee minimum of two, one must be from a soccer coach and the second from a person who knows you well (i.e. teacher, school administrator, employer, community service director, religious leader).
- Current transcript and a copy of SAT/ACT scores
- Brief resume including description of community service and volunteer work.
- Include a soccer resume, outlining your LIJSL participation, tournament participation, high school participation and any awards received for soccer and the coaches and clubs for whom you have played.
- Essay of 250 to 500 words on the following subject: LIJSL’s motto is “Building Character Through Soccer”. The topic of your essay will be: “How My Character Was Built Through Soccer.” Please note that this is your opportunity to share something about yourself that may give the committee more information than is apparent from the application and distinguish your application from other similar applications.
Applications must be submitted by April 15th, 2021. All additional documents can be submitted to the Scholarship Committee.