Red Bulls RDS
Subject to acceptance, participation in the Long Island Junior Soccer League RDS is subject to a nominal fee, and is exclusively for LIJSL registered players. This exclusive program features 18 weeks of training, all on Tuesday evenings, encompassing six weeks of outdoor training in the fall, six weeks of indoor training during the winter, and an additional six weeks of outdoor training in the spring. Specific training dates, locations, and times will be disclosed only to participants who are accepted in the program, with all sessions being held in a central Long Island location.
This training includes:
- Supplementary individual training program that does not interfere with regular team commitments.
- Advanced curriculum focusing on individual technique and ball mastery.
- Strict 1:12 coaching ratio ensuring maximum coach-player interaction.
- Top level, internationally qualified coaches, hand-picked from the NY Red Bulls' training staff.
- All participants will receive a comprehensive end of course evaluation.
- Top players will earn the opportunity to try-out for the one-off showcase tournament teams, and represent the Red Bulls with the RDS' other top players.
- Players who truly excel will be recommended to the Red Bulls Academy, and will have the opportunity to work towards a career as a professional soccer player.
Players who attend try-outs are indicating a commitment to attend the full 18 weeks of training. Subject to acceptance, more than one unexplained absence will result in withdrawal from the program, with spaces being offered to players on stand-by.